Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy January 25th!

Music really makes me happy.

Rough weekend.. now i'm waiting for my Dentist appointment.. listening to music.
A world without music would not be a world I could survive in!

Another thing I love is, to laugh!

I like bright, happy colors! (that's why i'm wearing dark jeans and a black shirt today..?) haha

Love # 3 (but not in importance) = CHURCH!! I don't normally plan to not pay attention in church, but Saturday night was sad.. and I needed to write in my journal, so I brought it along.. I didn't write in it though, because the talks and lessons were amazing! Not only did I feel they were talking to me.. but pretty sure they even LOOKED at me more than anyone else.. haha I very well could be crazy.. but I'm not so sure.

Love# 4 -People! I love people! contrary to what some people I know may think.. I really love the people around me. Sure, sometimes they are frustrating, (especially when they're TRYING to be) but I try to see the good in everyone, and i'm almost always successful in that.
We are all Heavenly Father's children.. how can I not love my brothers and sisters, if He does??

Love #5- Family and real friends :) I love love love love them

dentist time.. :P I'll have to stop my love list for now.. bye bye :)

1 comment:

layne said...

i LOVE you! And this post! Thank you for being so positive! :)

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog