Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Obviously, I am horrible at blogging! it's been a month!

anyway... honestly, I can't believe it's been a  month! nothing of great significance has happened. LAME i know.

this is actually going to be short, I have been SEARCHING a crazy amount for a job this entire month. I've  applied to over 40 places!  Ask me how many I've heard back from.. essentially, none! It's insane! I had an interview at one place, and i was SURE I was gonna get it.. I was/am ridiculously qualified..

anyway, I've decided.. I'm going to make cute, unique teddy bears, and sell them! I made some on my mission (some of them were pretty scary.. :S) but I've had some more practice, and I must say, I'm proud of their cuteness! I will take some pictures, and post them to let you all see. I'm excited, I'm not normally crafty (in the good or bad sense of the word :) ) but i really like making these bears!

anyway.. i'll be posting pics soon!

Pace fuori :)

1 comment:

MoBach Moms said...

You should post some pictures of your teddy bear crafts! Maybe you could even get your name out there as a sponsor on The Mormon Bachelorette episodes or on our blog!

Check out our blog, MoBach Moms, as the TMB staff shares the reality behind each of Ashley's dates, on everything the episode doesn't show. Be sure to subscribe to the blog too!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog