Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yay for Christmas time.

Christmas is making me think about my mission (surprise surprise... everything makes me think about my mission haha)

It was so much easier to talk to people at Christmas time. Reminding people about why we celebrate Christmas was so fun, and having people want to hear it, was even better!
We should celebrate Christmas all year long! It's so happy, and pretty :)


I love my family!! I'm excited for us to be together. I wish even extended family and friends could be here too. That would be so great!


Well, I looked at people of walmart yesterday.. (not for the first time) Its too funny. Then today, I decided to go to wal-mart (new glasgow isn't such a happenin' place.. so it is the cool thing to do I promise haha) but I was NOT looking good. I had just been playing basketball, and was wearing grey-ish-blue capri-ish sport type pants (haha do you have it pictured in your mind?), navy blue t-shirt with a pink SLC, Utah sweater, and brown boots haha. (oh- and no make-up, and gross hair) I was a person of wal-mart! haha
Why did I do it? Cause I just didn't care. lol I had no one to impress there.. so that makes me think.. the actual ppl of wal-mart.. prob don't care either..
guy in the fox suit.. just didn't feel like changin into some regular clothes.. haha I HEAR ya buddy! haha

welp, I've ranted long enough..

Lates!!

oh! I'm deff wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and perhaps even a Happy New Year now.. since I'm majorly horrible at blogging on a regular basis. :) (and spell check has just made me aware that "majorly" isn't a word!! what the?!?!
I could write a book full of words that I honestly thought were correct haha.. maybe I'll call it... the Dictionarie. ;)

4 comments:

Amy said...

YOU SHOULD WRITE THAT BOOK!

you didn't mention that you were told by a deaf man that you look like a pink poodle.

Did Donnie say that he murdered a bear? lol

Laura- with an italian accent said...

hahahahahahahahahaha to all of your comment!

layne said...

haha. i love this. i love you! and i loved Christmas in Italia. ti voglio un mondo di bene!

Ashley said...

agreed about that book...do it! I'd even accept it as a christmas present!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog