Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I AM SO THIRSTY!


... no deep meaning to that title.. i'm just really thirsty!!

I suppose I could deepen it..?

Well, on Sunday we had testimony meeting. , and there seemed to be a theme of scripture study.
I just wanna say "Amen" !

Sometimes it's crazy that we know something will make us happy, and it will help us in life,and make things easier.. but we just don't do it!!? WHY?! It's nuts!!

We in the YSA branch are challenged to read the Book of Mormon by April General Conference. That means 6 pages a day. (starting Feb 1st) I have a little bit of catching up.. cause I'm one of those people I mentioned above.

In my defense, it's not just scriptures that I neglect sometimes.. I also skip eating.. lol takes too much time... (don't worry.. I don't skip eating often..)
Anyway- the point was not to confess all my sins and weaknesses.. haha the point is- The scriptures are good, and make you happy, so don't be silly, learn from them!! Quench you're spiritual thirst :)

SNOW- holy moly! It's time to go away.. forever- please and thank-you!






check out this snow!! that's from a morning of snow, not the whole winter!






























haha the snow was wet and heavy.. it would accumulate so fast, and then fall off the branches in big clumps! so yeah, the tress were throwing snowballs at me!! Rude!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You sound like one of my fave scriptures. Jacob 6:12
http://lds.org/scriptures/bofm/jacob/6.12?lang=eng#11

layne said...

haha throwing snowballs at you. oh nature :)

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog