Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

That's it!


So, I've been grossly sick for a few days now.. maybe that's why I was so thirsty?? boh! no clue.
This pic is a good representation of me since wednesday! no makeup, and still doesn't even look as bad as I feel!

anyway, I've had a lot of time on my hands.. not that it was enjoyable AT ALL.. you know when you're super busy, and you just want a sick day... then you get one, and it's the WORST cause you're sick..? haha well, that wasn't really me this time.. I've been busy, but not grossly, and I haven't been craving a sick day.. BUT I got one... or three..

So, I was using toilet paper to blow my nose (yuck.. i know) and then that started to hurt my nose.. like on the commercials.. it's CRAZY how much of a difference there can be between toilet paper, and kleenex- they must use a different kind of tree..? :\ anyway.. it's scary how accurate the commercials are! My nose felt like it was in a cloud when I used kleenex! (actually- it was Puffs!, with the vicks vapo stuff infused or whatever.. it was excellent!)

ON another note..

I am going to be adding little tips or rules , or little.. tibits in each blog from now on..

#1- FACEBOOK- if you are on chat, chatting with people.. and you have to go. TELL THEM.. don't just leave.. next time someone does that.. I'm going to just randomly hang up on them- mid-story the next time I talk to them on the phone. YEP - cause it's the same thing..
(there are exceptions... but very few)


No comments:

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog