Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blog-makeover

Ok- this will be boring-ish

I was all excited to change my blog around and to post an awesome and positive post.. but I am SO tired!!
The template isn't exactly what I want, so that will be changing again, and I want a picture for the top of the blog.. I haven't decided which picture yet though.
I was off at 9pm. I was training a girl to close the store. Poor girl- her first time, no her second- closing shift. and it went horribly horribly wrong! We had 1 sale the whole evening, and the reciept didn't print. So we had to print it off of the computer printer o it was on a piece of paper which we cut to look more like a real reciept..  THEN when we were closing.. we were alllllmost done, and the reports were coming out blank!! we didn't get out of the store until almost 10! Poor Jess is terrified to close the store now. :(

Before all that non sense happened though- we talked the whole shift and she's pretty much the awesomest! she was talking to our manager on the phone, and she sounded a little strange- like she had a hint of an accent. Then when she got off the phone I said (and I can't BELIEVE this came from my mouth!! I was not thinking!!) "Do you have some kind of accent?" haha like SERIOUSLY!?! she very well could have had some speech issues since she was little or something and I without even thinking ASKED her about it!! She said she did, and was shocked that I could tell. She said she tries really hard to not have one. I asked what accent it was. She said she's from Scotland! it was soo awesome talking to her after that.. and I told her about how bad I felt immediately after I asked her about it, and told her my thought process. She thought it was funny and decided next time someone asks her, she's going to say she just had speech issues. lol

ANYWAY, so I want to be more aware of my blessings, and recognizing them.. so I want to write on my blog everyday about the blessings in the day.. however big or small :) it will also include life stories like always :)

Well, peace out for now! I will write tomorrow.

Blessing today- I had schedule probs with my two jobs.. and I felt terrible about it, cause I'd be inconveniencing SOMEONE by not working at one place (i was double booked) but then I figured it out so that it wasn't super bad.. and I feel good about it :) SO, Heavenly Father loves me, and he loves to help me out even when it's just a little job trouble.. He wants me to be happy, and He certainly helps me to be that! :)

good night all :)
- Laura

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog