Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

day 2 in a ROW! I rock!

So, 

whenever I think I have time- something comes up, and I don't -SO I didn't make my blog cool yet. Sorry. I will try tomorrow after work. I don't work late, and I don't have anything planned for after.

Today I had off, and was going to go to lunch with the Elders. Elder Tongish had never been to Jungle Jims.. and that's the best place EVER! so we had to go. Then I got a call from work asking if I could come in for a couple hours... and who says no to money? not I! so I made lunch earlier, and went to work at 2. 

Lunch was fun though. Jadie was supposed to come , but she couldn't. So it was just Amy, Steve, Elder Tongish, and Elder Neilson, and I. 

Then this evening I had Seminary. and YAYYY Jacob came!! So I had TWO students! haha
It's pretty disappointing when they don't come. April is a trooper and She's always there! I definitely don't think my students are bad because they don't come. it's not like i'm judging them and thinking they're terrible. I'm just disappointed, cause I plan a lesson that I'm excited to share with them, and I think about each of them as I prepare, and there will be something specific for each student that I think will be good for them- and they don't come.. So Jacob came 2 weeks ago, and then this week too- I was pretty excited!! Although, I didn't even teach the lesson tonight! They had questions, and we talked about some pretty interesting/cool stuff. I thought it was good - and if they're interested, then mission accomplished!


I'm super blessed!
-I got more hours today, after I'd given up some on saturday for my other job..so I made that up.
-I had 2 students!!
-I got to do some service.

Its funny- today something happened and I thought "sweet! a blessing for my blog!" haha and now I can't remember it.
Sad.

Well, people who read this (probably like 2 random people that accidentally clicked my blog link instead of the one above it ) I promise I will get more interesting. I will even add more pictures. I have to remember to take some! Tomorrow will be a good picture day (hopefully)

Good night peoples. 

1 comment:

Elysa Johnston said...

Laura, I will always read your blog on purpose! I love you!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog