Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Juice fast x 2



I know I told you I'd let you know how the juice fast was going... I'm not a liar. so I'm telling you now, however late it is (3 months give or take)  
 It - was - awesome!!!

It was a 28 day juice fast, and I lasted for 12 days... then I cheated, and gave up... It was pretty sad.. but lets not dwell on that right now.

So I lasted 12 days, and I felt SO good!! I had so much energy, I was happier, I just felt great!
I loved every morning when it was time to weigh myself!! The number just kept going down! So I lost just over 10 pounds (I think it was 10.8 pounds) I got to wear my fave jeans that I haven't worn since I got home from my mission. I bought a few new shirts that I loved. It is amazing what 10 pounds can do!
I didn't crave junk. Sometimes I wanted to eat salad (just something solid) but I didn't care about food at all. 

Since then- I've gained it all back. :( THANKFULLY it seems I can't go over the weight I was at. So I'm back to where I started, and I'm starting the fast again! I'm currently starving haha.. but I haven't had any juice for a few hours.

I was just talking to one of my coworkers today at work about how silly people ( I ) are (am)! Why is it so hard to do something that you KNOW is good, and makes you happy? I have that problem a lot!

so this is short, but I wanted to update- I'm going to try to keep up this time. I'll post pictures- probably not until the end though. :)

In case you are wondering about other aspects of "Laura's life" - nothing!
--just kidding.

So, I'm bad luck for companies apparently- Serendipitous closed, then Dorlene closed.. AND I used to work at Blockbuster (which closed here in New Glasgow). ouch eh? I got a new job at Payless though. I like it a lot so far. Everyone I work with is pretty great. 

Life is good!

I'm thankful everyday for the life I have. I'm thankful to have a great family, and to have hope! I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!! We, as members are not perfect, but the Church, and the gospel of Jesus Christ is. :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog