Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On to Book 2- New Moon

Well, I JUST finished Twilight, holy HECK the book is 400 thousand times better than the movie! They leave out such detail! Reading the book literally made my heart rate freak out a bit. haha.
I want to start reading New Moon immediately, but i know as soon as I start, I'll be giving up my life for the next 2 days give or take, and that pattern will continue through until i've finished the rest of the books.

I also think my love life is now doomed because of my reading.
HAPPY DAY :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Your love life was doomed ever since you started watching your girly movies. Also... what's with the weird comment post before mine?

Laura- with an italian accent said...

haha you are SO right.. when i have girls, they are not allowed watching chick flicks till they're married haha

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog