Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Seriously, not good at this

Alright.. new/still boring update on post mission life!

I'm doing nothing. haha. kidding(ish)

I'm working for dad, but still in the training process, so still unpaid.
I went to visit Amy and Steve in Alberta in January.
While there, I took an adventurous 2.5 days bus ride to Utah! I got to see my Family, The Earls, there, and some mission friends. It was pretty great. I love Utah!! BUT the trip was way too fast, and I didn't get to see NEARLY as many people as i really wanted to see. It made me sad, BUT I make trips to Utah as often as possible, so I will be seeing them all in the somewhat near future.

Currently Mom, Dad, and I are planning our trip to Italy. .. annnd Mom just came in my room to tell me the flight is booked. FUN! We are leaving on April 30th and flying into Florence. I think i MAY have a heart attack with our stop-overs.. i panic a LOT with stop-overs in general, but we have like 3 of 'em! and both on the way there and back we stop in Montreal which is the WORST airport in the whole entire universe! I despise it. Oh well, can't do anything about it now..
We are coming back on the 13th of May.
Even though it seems impossible, I'm hoping for some sort of miracle so that i can be in Utah the next day for Laramie and Nathaly's Wedding. Here's praying!

I'm applying to St. Mary's University, and I am insanely excited to get back to school. I can't stand it anymore. I need school!!
So, I'll be moving to Halifax in the fall, to start my life of large amounts of debt! How exciting!
Well, I'm feeling rather sickly today, and the computer screen hurts me. So I'm out. PEACE!

btw- i'm finally reading twilight and i'm in LOVE! haha I won't specify if its love for the book, or for edward :)

1 comment:

Elysa Johnston said...

Haha, Team Edward!!
I love your blog, Im bad at updating too. Miss you!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog