Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Psycho!

That would be me.
K so I've finished all the Twilight books. I'm not on to Midnight sun. You probably all know what that is, but for those who don't, it's like twilight, re-written from Edward's perspective. The only thing is, it isn't finished! Stephenie Meyer was working on it as her next project after twilight. She gave a few copies (all of which were unique in some way) to some people. As a result of one of her "trustworthy" friends, not being so worthy of her trust, is that, one of those copies was
leaked onto the Internet!
So, she hasn't finished the book, because of somewhat bitter feelings towards the whole situation.
BUT because Stephenie Meyer is awesome, she posted it on her site, so as to save her fan from doing anything illegal! Thank you Steph! (haha yep, we're friends.. not, but it's OK to pretend right?)

SO, I'm currently reading that, and loving it.

It's sick how much I loved the books, and how into them I got. Ask Ashley, Jade, or Chris especially.. i was texting them begging them to know what was going to happen next cause I couldn't take the suspense. haha. and only Jade -reluctantly- gave in to my begging.

Anyway. That's enough about that.

ITALY! I am so excited to go back! Mom, Dad, and I are leaving Halifax on April 30th (2 months before eclipse comes out haha) flying to Florence. Staying there a bit, then making our way to the other cities i served in aka- Livorno, Pistoia, Rome/Ladispoli. We are also going to Pisa, and Bologna. OH and a new addition to the trip, we're going to pompei! We're gonna see the volcano!!! ooo scary! I promise I will post pictures. THEN it's off to Greece! I think we will be there for 3 days? Then home again home again jiggity jig. May 13th we get home.

I'm sorry to Bobby and Laramie, that I won't be able to be at their weddings!!!

So other than that, not much is up. I started doing some different stuff for Dad. I'm totally confused by it, but I'm sure I'll catch on.

I have been home for 4 months and 11 days! That seems weird, sometimes it feel like a lot, and sometimes it doesn't seem like much at all. BOH.
My Elders go home next transfer. WEIRD!

Welp, I'm outta hurr for now. I will try to learn more about all this, so i can be less boring, and stick some pictures or something on here.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog