Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Boh!

First off, I am horible at subject lines! The first part of my mission emailing home, my subject lines were always "Hey" or something boring like that, then Dad told me I had to start being creative, because if I didn't, my emails would be marked as spam or something in his email, so from then on, I always tried to have a unique subject line. NOW, I'm tired, and being the least creative person alive, I no longer have fun subject lines, so we're going with "Boh!" today Enjoy!

Ok, so I'm patiently (only because there is nothing I can do about it) waiting for Eclipse to come out. I am SO excited. But, to hold me over until then, I have a new obsession.



stefan, elaina, damon
The Vampire Diaries!!!!!


1- It's awesome, and it's pretty much pg-13.. nothing too sketch.. 2- look at those vampires!!HELLO! (the girl isn't one)

Today, I got myself caught up. It's still only in it's first season, and it's still not over, so if you want to catch up, you only have 18 episodes to watch.

Today, I answered questions about The Vampire Diaries.. one of them was "Would you date a vampire?" and then you click "yes" or "no" . I contemplated.. i wonder if anyone would see my answer?.. and then I laughed at myself vampires aren't real, who cares!
After a long debate in my head about my answer, I clicked YES! I would totalllllly date a vampire! If he was like Stefan (Vampire Diaries), or Edward (Twilight) or maybe even Damon (Vampire Diaries) :S Heck YEs i would date them. Now, I wish vampires DID exist. haha

YES, i'm a fool!



I'm also having issues with this whole Volcano business! We are supposed to leave for Italy on the 30th. I'm hoping we'll be able to! No worries though, we got insurance on it, so we can get our money back and re-schedule if needed.

Also, poor Luke, is having a rough time trying to get home! He was supposed to get home from his mission in Ireland on Friday but Mr. Eyjafjallajokull (the volcano) has been getting in the way! Who knows when he'll get home! People are getting anxious.




OH! so.. I was accepted into Saint Mary's University!! wHOO HOO! I am really really REALLY excited! I can't wait to get back to school. Now, I'm just looking for an apartment, which is completely impossible this time of year. Everyone just wants to Sublet for the summer! Can you say FRUSTRATING!!?




1 comment:

Amy said...

good blogging job! you should get a cooler background though. I'll find one for you.

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog