Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bout time Mr.Eyjafjallajökull

welp, I am about to sneak over to the MacDonald's house before they get home with Luke to put a little sign on their door.. "Welcome Home Elder MacDonald"
Mom and I wanted to do a little more decorating.. but mom left this afternoon for Ontario.. and unfortunately, she is the creative one of the two of us.. so he's stuck with just a little sign on the door..
k this is short.. but I have to go MAKE the sign.. haha I've been trying the past little bit, but I'm not having much luck... peace out!

I just want to add a little bit about Brother Ralph Cameron. He died on Tuesday morning. His funeral is tomorrow. I just wanted to say, that I'm grateful for the gospel in my life. I'm grateful that he had it in his as well. He was a great member, and he lived a great life. So many people in Pictou County know, and love him. I had the opportunity to sing at his wife's funeral a few years ago, and I have the opportunity now, to sing at his. I'm singing Each Life That Touches Our for Good. I think it's quite an appropriate hymn for him. I'm glad that he's in a much much better place, and that I'm sure he's much more comfortable now.

Night. :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog