Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Andiamoci!

Welp,

I'm typing this at Nathaniel's. He and Jade are hanging out.. It's fun... haha

We just watched "Taken" it's brutal!!!!! Happy ending though.. I guess..

Who has pet peeves?? I know I do!!! ( example: people not listening or SUPER interrupting are a couple, OH and talking about you as if you aren't here..)

People can leave a comment if they have them :) It's fun hearing other people's.. they are often weird.. I'm pretty sure I learned what a pet peeve was from that show on tv... it was called... Jonovision!! ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonovision ) Member that? wasn't there like segment or something dedicated to pet peeves?? maybe not? I don't remember..

Well, I'm teaching italian, to unwilling students.. and by "unwilling students" i mean.. my friends that get annoyed by me speaking italian.. hence the "Andiamoci" - "Let's Go" I just taught that to Jade. She's the most willing student.

well, peace out gangsters... I know this was boring.. but that's me, especially now..

3 comments:

layne said...

you're one of the most least boring people i know. and i fully support you teaching italian :) oggi avevo un sacco di tempo e non ho fatto nulla :( oh mamma che brutto. ti voglio bene sorella mia

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Je suis has way too many pet peeves to list. (that's french)
But here are some of the top ones:
- Cliches!!!!
- people who think they're smart but aren't
- Court Clerks
- when people hold their fork like this:
http://www.etiquetteoutreach.com
/Portals/55782/images//SlideNew.jpg

(you have to copy and paste it)

Also, I agree with your companion :) You're literally the least boring person I know (most of the time).

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog