Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh, il mio cuore


Friend,
Ci sono tante cose che sta succedendo, che non mipiace...

Rough weekend, rough night, and rough morning!I learned in Psychology, that the weather doesn't ACTUALLY affect your mood... if you're gonna have a happy day.. it doesn't matter if it's cloudy, you'll still have a happy day... BUT i think that, since i'm not having a happy day.. the clouds just add to the junky-ness of the day...

I love Nova Scotia.. it's home. It's pretty, and though many nova scotians are crazy... it's very unique and great! BUT, I very much dislike that it is SO far away from so many people that I care about.
Friends- I don't like being a "back-up friend"... It's like I'm a friend until they find something better.. and then when the "better" doesn't work.. Its back to me again.. I don't mind the friend part.. I just don't particularly enjoy the beginning of the temporarily ditched period.. Makes me sad.

I like my blog..

Well, time for the worst class I'm taking.

Peace!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

you're a big ball of positive today! j/k...that temp friend situation is crappy...maybe you should tell the person it was meant for!!

try smiling....might help, or come see sophie, might help too!

layne said...

SORELLA ti voglio bene! being the back up friend is not cool and I'm sorry you feel that way. love you tons girl. have a better day :)

Amy said...

Remember, the secret to a healthy head of hair is dove blood.

Elysa Johnston said...

Umm, holy beautiful lips!
It's funny you said the weather doesn't affect your mood cause just today I was like, I've kinda been down all week, I think it's because it's been so cold and cloudy. It must be because I miss you so much!
Hope your day/week gets better!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog