Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Holy Moly!

I am so sure I posted last week.. that may have been a dream. ..

My dreams lately have been 'real'. I WISH. I had a GREAT dream the other night.. It was a night long conversation with a super awesome person.. I was really happy when I woke up, and then was really sad when I realized it didn't actually happen.

So, today my super amazingly cute niece
SOPHIE is one month old!!! and She is literally getting cuter every single day!!!

Thanksgiving was enjoyable.. Would have been better if Alec was able to come home. It's good having Amy back in NS.. so that it isn't so impossible to have us all together again.

I died my hair.. it looks the same.. depending on who you talk to. My roommate, Amberle noticed as soon as she saw me.
Rodney didn't notice even after it was pointed out.. haha, AND he claims to be good at noticing those things. hummm.
Anyway, it really isn't super different. I just got rid of the horrible roots and the highlights.

welp, time to go for now, friends.. have an enjoyable day!!


No comments:

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog