Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Kids just wanna have fun!

It's me again.
So, I did what I could to my blog for today. I think it's cute...Today is incredibly busy today for Job 1. We are usually super dead.. but today has been steady and I made a lot of money so far and it's only 3:30..
So I was blogging, and fixing up the blog.. and I look up, and there is a kid on the mechanical car thing in the middle of the hall with the straightest face I've ever seen on a kid! haha He looked like he couldn't possibly be less impressed by the experience he was having. So I laughed out loud  and looked away.  I looked back a few seconds later, at the sound of a laughing child, and saw the same boy was standing up, on the outside of the car (it's somewhat enclosed) while it was moving. haha. I thought about taking a picture, but thought his mother may not appreciate that very much.
Well, I'm glad he ended up getting the most for his dollar.
 

PACE FUORI :P

2 comments:

cici said...

lol! Where do you work??

Laura- with an italian accent said...

I work at a jewelry kiosk type place in the mall.

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog