Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Creative Laura

SO, i LOVE the Dollarstore. ANY dollar store. Dollarama is my favorite but the other ones make me happy as well.. so i went today, and got these. I also got one that says "With God all things are possible" plus i had already gotten ones of the leaning tower of pisa and the eiffle tower








A Dream is a wish the heart makes







this one is a little crooked.. it came letter by letter rather than word.. and i just did it quickly, so it's blah.. oh well i'll be moving home in a few weeks, lol so it'll be coming off the wall shortly.













this is my favorite! and the actual creative part.. the other ones i just peeled it off and stuck it on the wall.. but not this one.. i love it! It makes me feel really happy. if you can't tell ( i'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to.?) it's partly on my door (to the right) and on to my wall, and around the corner. I love love love it!





well, that's it for now.. it's SPRING... so i'm going to eat a popsicle :)

SEEYA!!





3 comments:

layne said...

whats the matter?
i don't want to buy popsicles!
why not?
i don't want to gain weight.
- ok obviously i was a bit off on the mission. haha. love you. love spring.

Laura- with an italian accent said...

HAHA layne!! that was SO funny!! we ate pringles and chocolate all the time.. but popsicles were out of the question :P i'm glad we bought them anyway.. even though they were insane flavours..

Laura Dunford said...

oh my gosh. you are cute. I need to come see this work of art asap. I laaaaave you.

ps. V and I are going to Justin Bieber at 630 tomorrow... text me if you want to come :)

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog