Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

mmm Wind!

I went to see Never Say Never last week with Laura, Vanessa, Karen, and Erinn. It was so so great! Justin Bieber is one awesome kid!! He has been crazy talented since he was really young ( I know he's still really young but I mean compared to how old he is now) It was actually a pretty inspiring movie. I admire him a lot more. I kind of assumed he was somewhat a punk since he's a young famous kid.. but he's humble, and kind. If he was older, I'd have he biggest crush on him!! haha.......................... we are going to see it again tonight. haha :S Don't judge! at least it's cheap night movie night.


So, I just adore spring time. I know it isn't technically spring yet, but it's GREAT out! yesterday it was like 10 degrees, and even though lack of sun is depressing, the temperature made up for it 100%! i even enjoyed the rain!! (except when i was walking back from sobeys last night and got back to my apartment more wet than if i'd just gotten out of a long shower with all my clothes on haha.. oh well.. it was fun)

Has anyone noticed how different my posts are now that it's getting nicer out?? It's amazing how different I feel when winter starts to go away, and spring starts to show itself. I feel just so happy inside, with so much energy, and excitement...

I am excited to go to school in Arizona and feel like this even in the winter!! YAY

This is going to be short, and probably without pictures.. sorry. I have 2 mid terms tomorrow, and one the next day. My anthropology mid term was supposed to be today, and thankfully it wasn't!! I discovered a leak in my heater that had spread on my floor almost the entire size of my bed, and it became moldy as well.. GROSS (probably why i've been sick non stop) so, I had to stay home from class today so that people could come look after it..

Weird fact about me: I love the wind (or hate it.. depending on the circumstance- i hate it when it's dark and scary outside and i'm walking alone and can't hear if someone is coming after me.. lol) I love being in the car with the windows down, or sitting in-front of a fan full blast. I honestly have a face that I make when I am experiencing the above situations.. haha it has been named my "wind face" haha wonder why..? Imagine a face of pure peace/happiness.. this is my wind face!
I mention this, because while i love the feel of it, I also love the sound. Fans, vacuums, hairdryer, microwaves.. they all give me goosebumps... and the people that fixed my floor/heater issue left a fan on in my room to dry the carpet quicker.. and I am sitting in the living room fighting back the urge to go in here and sit in-front of it with my wind face and just fall asleep. (the sound puts me almost instantly to sleep :) )

yep.. can't fight the urge anymore.. PEACE :)

2 comments:

layne said...

haha. words don't express how much I adore you, your humor, and enjoyment you get from life. thanks for this post cara

Ashley said...

I am totally the same way with fans, vacuums, hair dryers etc. I get goosebumps and then want to fall asleep. I was just thinking of that the other day. Last night Amy and I were driving to see Nannie and we were in her car with the heated seats and warm air blowing on my feet and I almost fell asleep on the 5 min drive!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog